The wait for fixed-income performance measurement and attribution tools on a par with those on the equities side has been a long one, and for good reason - challenges of pricing, market data, and methodologies have loomed much larger for fixed-income managers than for other, simpler asset types. That does not mean efforts have been bogged down since BST's predecessor Hedge Fund & Investment Technology last examined the issue in 2005, but the proverbial haul clearly remains long.
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform