The debate, with Allston Trading's Raj Mahajan and Nobilis Capital's Chris Bartlett defending HFT practices, and Josh Levy of Tactical Asset Management arguing the reverse, stemmed primarily from two issues.
The first was around agreeing on a precise definition of "frontrunning," and whether under that definition, the practice should be seen as predatory or even illegal. "To me, any order that's being made simply to take advantage of another order that you know is taking place—that's frontrunnin
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution
- IHS Markit Expands EDM to Non-Financial IHS Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Blackstone Outlines Blueprint for Thomson Reuters F&R Spin-Off, Refinitiv