The debate, with Allston Trading's Raj Mahajan and Nobilis Capital's Chris Bartlett defending HFT practices, and Josh Levy of Tactical Asset Management arguing the reverse, stemmed primarily from two issues.
The first was around agreeing on a precise definition of "frontrunning," and whether under that definition, the practice should be seen as predatory or even illegal. "To me, any order that's being made simply to take advantage of another order that you know is taking place—that's frontrunnin
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming