As part of its foray into cloud computing, also known as high-performance computing (HPC), Microsoft is opening itself beyond its usual closed Windows environment, in both compatibility and communication.
The computing giant announced in May its Technical Computing Initiative to provide supercomputing power through cloud computing technology to financial services industry users. Microsoft followed on that announcement at the start of June with another—a collaborative effort with Linux and IT
A look at what's to come at FIA Boca; Finra was named the CAT plan processor; a Waters magazine relaunch.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Technology & Data Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why they Won
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- AFTAs 2018 Winner's Video: SS&C Advent Bags Front Office and IT Team Categories
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Vendor Partnership or Alliance Professional of the Year—Marisol Collazo, DTCC
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Gender Equality Professional of the Year—Frieda Lewis, Broadridge Financial Solutions