In the post-financial crisis era, the stereotype of corrupt bankers and executives who make money on the back of other people’s savings has been widely accepted, and when exposed, the news is enthusiastically greeted by the public.
But not everyone in the financial services industry shares that sentiment, especially dark pool providers. Depending on the source, there are now upwards of 40 execution venues, comprising independent, broker-dealer-owned, consortium-owned and exchange-owned dark pool
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership