The chief data officer has become recognized as a key role in a financial firm’s ability to manage its data assets, and reduce costs and risk. So why is it also so notoriously short-lived?
A look at some recent people moves within the capital markets tech and data space.
Automation is long overdue in the book-building process for publicly listed equities. One startup hopes to bridge the gap.
Once wary of the cloud, financial firms, their suppliers and the marketplaces where they trade are openly embracing it. And there are more signs of big tech firms accelerating buy-in by literally buying in to clients’ migration projects.
SteelEye CEO Matt Smith talks on the podcast about the regulatory landscape for electronic and voice communications compliance.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Large language models: Another AI wave has come—what could it bring?
- New tech disrupts traditional book-building process for institutional investors
- Putting a price on your head (of data): The ROI of a CDO
- BST Awards 2022 Winner's Interview: BlackRock
- Treasury traders remain wary about adopting algos