Governments around the world are looking to clamp down on providers of ESG ratings and data products. Jo wonders what the implications could be for a still nascent market.
With the post-trade space poised for major change, startup clearing firm RQD says a new cloud-based platform will help it respond to client needs and new business opportunities.
The vendor is introducing additional alerts for trade surveillance to help tailor its solution for OTC fixed income.
Sources ID Ice and DTCC as suitors, but new owners may not bring relief to users paying millions.
IBM’s general manager of global banking and financial markets joins the podcast to talk about the importance of modernizing mainframes.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The future of algo trading: Using deep learning to more accurately predict equity market volumes
- Top venues mull offering joint EU consolidated tape for bonds
- Waters Wavelength Podcast: IBM’s Likhit Wagle on modernizing mainframes
- Waters Wrap: Nasdaq, Quandl and the next phase of the alt data craze
- In pursuit of API-ness: Rise of API interfaces hints at data platforms of the future