Suvrat Bansal’s startup aims to make it easier to get data into the hands of those who need it, but who may not know it exists, faster.
Northern Trust has invested in three firms this year, which now sit in its investment data science division as part of its Whole Office strategy.
Geoff Horrell talks about the Lab’s innovation strategy after the Refinitiv acquisition, deep learning, and the ideation process.
After years of initial resistance, the capital markets have come to depend heavily on the compute capacity of the public cloud. But increasing market volumes are rapidly outpacing the cloud capacity that organizations thought would be sufficient for years to come, causing firms to be more critical about how they assess cloud services and providers.
Geoff Horrell talks about the Lab’s innovation strategy after the Refinitiv acquisition, deep learning, and the ideation process.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- From burst to bust: What happens when cloud runs dry?
- Waters Wrap: On people and thinking outside the box when hiring
- After Refinitiv deal, LSEG Labs builds machine-learning market impact tool
- Northern Trust focuses on alpha generation with recent investments, partnerships
- SmartStream’s Cloud Offering: Steadfast, Scalable and Secure