Though APIs have been around for a while, some financial institutions only consume 5% of them. To help better manage APIs, firms need to be aware of what they want to achieve with the APIs they create and use.
“Woolly” rules fuel concern that bulletin boards and tech providers could be swept in
While Nasdaq is set to begin migrating its MRX exchange to AWS’s cloud infrastructure next month, the full migration program could take 10 to 15 years to complete.
The non-profit will provide a neutral, open-source repository to help the trade associations govern and maintain the CDM.
This week, Tony and Shen talk about how firms approach cloud migration projects.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- UK divergence on trading venue perimeter threatens more costs and a complex compliance landscape
- Gold standard: Are golden copies losing their luster?
- Tortoise and the hare: Nasdaq gears up for 1st migration in a long journey to AWS
- Waters Rankings 2022 Winner's Interview: Bloomberg
- As APIs go mainstream, good management is key