Automation is long overdue in the book-building process for publicly listed equities. One startup hopes to bridge the gap.
Private markets are being democratized at an alarming rate, and the new entrants’ structures could be misleading. Time to cut through the noise.
Since the release of ChatGPT, excitement and hype have been abundant across industries for this form of generative AI. For capital markets, the wave of innovation that could result may be a few years away but it’s worth paying attention to—and being critical of.
Once wary of the cloud, financial firms, their suppliers and the marketplaces where they trade are openly embracing it. And there are more signs of big tech firms accelerating buy-in by literally buying in to clients’ migration projects.
SteelEye CEO Matt Smith talks on the podcast about the regulatory landscape for electronic and voice communications compliance.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Large language models: Another AI wave has come—what could it bring?
- AI proves helpful for banks facing new cash penalties for settlement failures
- Waters Wrap: For data managers, the new problems are the same as the old
- People Moves: MarketAxess, Broadway, SimCorp and more
- BST Awards 2022 Winner's Interview: BlackRock