With VMX EndToEnd, the vendor has set out to build "a full tracking and analytics solution," says Steve Rodgers, head of engineering at Velocimetrics.
"Until now, if you wanted to do monitoring and instrumentation from the packet-layer, capturing data from the network and inside applications, performing network, market data, middleware and business analytics, you needed multiple solutions,"plus it would be difficult to create a consolidated view of what was going on, Rodgers says, adding that Ve
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse