WatersTechnology records a weekly podcast touching on the biggest stories in financial technology.
To hear the full interview, listen in the player above, or you can download it.
Anthony Malakian and Jo Wright walk through some of the changes that have taken place at WatersTechnology and what it will mean for the podcast—all good things…we hope!
As is the case with everything we do, we'd love to get some feedback from our listeners.
Anthony Malakian: 646 490 3973; [email protected]
Jo Wright: 646 755 7375; [email protected]
Past 10 episodes:
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy
- Real Estate as a Tradeable Asset Class Faces Data Hurdles