James Rundle, WatersTechnology’s editor, and Anthony Malakian, editor at large, record a weekly podcast touching on the biggest stories in financial technology.
To hear the full interview, listen in the player above, or you can download it.
First (1:00), the final phases of initial margin rules are expected to capture over the next two years more than 1,000 buy-side and sell-side firms, which technology providers see as potential customers—what are the tech challenges? Then (12:00), James discusses his profile of Robert and Richard Michaud of New Frontier Advisors and why it’s important for technologists to understand investment theory. Finally (22:00), Anthony and James ramble on about comedy and the 1st Amendment.
As is the case with everything we do, we'd love to get some feedback from our listeners. Feel free to reach out to Anthony or James via Twitter or email.
Past 10 episodes:
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Finra to Expand Use of Machine Learning for Market Surveillance