James Rundle, WatersTechnology's editor, and Anthony Malakian, editor at large for WatersTechnology, record a weekly podcast touching on the biggest stories in financial technology.
To hear the full interview, listen in the player above, or you can download it.
This week, Anthony and James look at three news stories. First, a group of central securities depositories are exploring how their roles are translatable to crypto-asset infrastructure. Next, the Depository Trust and Clearing Corp. is moving to the next phase in its project to “re-platform” its credit derivatives processing utility using blockchain technology. And finally, IHS Markit officially unveils TradeServ to the world. And outside of the news, they look at how both banks and bank robbers are using artificial intelligence to defend and attack. They end things by having a friendly conversation about the US elections.
As is the case with everything we do, we'd love to get some feedback from our listeners. Feel free to reach out to Anthony or James via Twitter or email.
Past 10 episodes:
A look at what's to come at FIA Boca; Finra was named the CAT plan processor; a Waters magazine relaunch.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Women in Technology & Data Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why they Won
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Vendor Partnership or Alliance Professional of the Year—Marisol Collazo, DTCC
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess