James Rundle, WatersTechnology's editor, and Anthony Malakian, editor at large for WatersTechnology, record a weekly podcast touching on the biggest stories in financial technology.
To hear the full interview, listen in the player above, or you can download it.
This week, Anthony and James first take a look at the fight brewing between the exchanges and the trading firms over market data fees, with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) serving as the referee (2:00). Then they caution listeners about believing everything you read when it comes to crypto journalism (11:00). They wrap things up by talking about their favorite underrated movies of all-time (22:00).
As is the case with everything we do, we'd love to get some feedback from our listeners. Feel free to reach out to Anthony or James via Twitter or email.
Past 10 episodes:
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain