James Rundle, WatersTechnology's editor, and Anthony Malakian, editor at large for WatersTechnology, record a weekly podcast touching on the biggest stories in financial technology.
To hear the full interview, listen in the player above, or you can download it.
This week, Anthony and James first take a look at the fight brewing between the exchanges and the trading firms over market data fees, with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) serving as the referee (2:00). Then they caution listeners about believing everything you read when it comes to crypto journalism (11:00). They wrap things up by talking about their favorite underrated movies of all-time (22:00).
As is the case with everything we do, we'd love to get some feedback from our listeners. Feel free to reach out to Anthony or James via Twitter or email.
Past 10 episodes:
A look at what's to come at FIA Boca; Finra was named the CAT plan processor; a Waters magazine relaunch.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Women in Technology & Data Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why they Won
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Vendor Partnership or Alliance Professional of the Year—Marisol Collazo, DTCC
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess