As crypto markets face a reckoning in the wake of the FTX scandal, standard-setters and industry participants say identifiers for tokens are key for the industry’s stability.
The future of exchange technology resides in the cloud…not blockchain. Anthony says ASX proved this with its Chess replacement project.
Swarm Technology has designed a network of trading algorithms that mimics the hive mind of insects.
The data vendor has 19 points of presence from where it will provide co-located access to the new managed services by Q2 2023.
This week, Shen and Tony talk about the usability of distributed ledger technology as a solution for capital markets firms.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Wavelength Podcast: Fixed income execution & innovation
- Industry mulls identifier schema for digital assets
- Waters Wrap: ASX’s Chess DLT meets calamitous fate—what can be learned?
- Bloomberg, MarketAxess, Tradeweb probe three tech partners for consolidated tape bid
- Waters Wavelength Podcast: Episode 257 (DLT loses favor)